International Women’s Day 2021: A dive into our stats.
International Women’s Day is an incredibly important event in the strive for equality around the world, celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women globally.
There is still so much to do globally to ensure equality is not only possible, but achieved, and we all need to do our part to make sure that happens; for us, that starts with our team, and in 2020 we were recognised as 2nd in the Great Place to Work for Women, Medium Category.
At Found, being an equal opportunities employer is baked into our foundations and we do everything possible to make sure that we celebrate and reward every one of our team regardless of their gender, status, or background, and that’s clear to see when we dive into our stats:
- Our CEO is female; according to Statista just 7% of CEOs in FTSE 100 companies are female
- 67% of our board members are female
- Our pay gap between male and female employees is just 1%, in favour of women
- 50/50 split between men and women in leadership roles
- A near 50/50 split of male (54%) and female (46%) employees in the workforce
- 60% of promotions went to women last year
We are delighted to have such a talented team of women leading our business forwards alongside a fantastic group of supportive men helping to make it all possible.
We will continue to strive for equality, and equal opportunities, in all of our activity, and here are just some of the ways we celebrate our teams to make sure their achievements are always heard and recognised across the business:
- Quarterly Awards: Based on our values of Ambition, Impact, Truth, and Unity, the team vote for people who have demonstrated significant contributions over the last quarter
- Monthly Shout Outs: A company-wide newsletter celebrating the results, achievements, and contributions of the team
- On-the-spot Rewards: For team members who have gone above and beyond as a thank you for all of their work
- Friday Meetings: Company-wide catch up every Friday where the team talk about their wins of the week, passing shout outs to all those who have contributed to the wins or supported in other ways throughout the week
And today, on International Women’s Day, we shared company-wide recognition of the women in our team provided by everyone in the agency, to showcase the fantastic ways they are contributing to our success as an agency and how they are seen and respected across the company.
We will continue to #ChooseToChallenge, and invite everyone to join us as we celebrate International Women’s Day and the strive for equality across the globe.
Found is a London-based multi-award-winning digital growth, SEO, PPC, Social and Digital PR agency that harnesses the efficiencies of data and technology and future-thinking to help clients grow their businesses online.