The Found Five – November
So winter is officially here and the build up to Christmas has begun but before you rush ahead to the manic Christmas shopping and the rather indulgent eating and drinking, let’s recap November:
- The last 18 months have seen a huge change in all aspects of SEO and what was originally a technical discipline is now calling for a much more creative and content focused approach. This awesome infographic outlines the new face of SEO and how it has changed.
- November saw our very own Tina Judic feature in The Drum’s ‘Women in Digital’ where they have pulled together a series of profiles on influential women in digital. We are all really proud to have such an inspirational leader at our helm and love to see her out there sharing her wisdom with the digital world!
- John Lewis does it again with their 2012 Christmas ad. Last year it was the box and this year the wonderful snowmen but as always they are celebrating that extra mile we all go to at Christmas to find the perfect gift.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Don’t panic! November saw the launch of Fab’s online Christmas shop, a melting pot of all things creative and cool. Here you can pick up everything from prints to tables to shoes and it doesn’t have to break the bank. Click here to get all your Xmas shopping done without leaving the sofa…
- Some of us were lucky enough to spend a whole afternoon in ‘The Anthologist’ which is an absolutely fantastic venue with a really cool website. Book the private room for a meeting and follow it up with dinner and drinks at the chef’s table – you will not be disappointed! Wonderful staff and fantastic food… you could even treat yourself to the Chateaubriand for 2, go on you know you want to!